Designed in Australia, the 001 Double Cylinder Deadlatch incorporates innovative safety features including Safety Release™ and LockAlert® offering market-leading performance and reliability for your home
Features of the Nero 001 Double Cylinder Deadlatch
- Available in Knob version
- Conforms to the security and durability requirements of Australian Standard AS4145.2-2008 | SL7D8C6
- Cut-resistant Stainless Steel Bolt
- 11 concealed anchorage points and a door frame strengthener that combine to offer high security protection
- Hold back function that allows you to use the door in passage mode
- External 201 Cylinder is BLACK with GOLD logo & SILVER barrel.
The 001 Deadlatch incorporates Lockwood's patented LockAlert status indicator that shows the Lockset mode at a glance. The lockset can operate in three modes:
Locked from the inside and outside.
Locked from the outside and free to exit from inside.
Free to enter from outside and free to exit from inside.
Automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry minimising the risk of being locked in.
Bump and pick resistant.
Replace your existing 001 Deadlatch.
Suitable for 30-45mm timber framed doors.
High purity zinc alloy.
Stainless steel 18mm projection.
30 – 45mm.
3mm thick packer plates are available, these packers are installed under lock body to align lock body with face of jamb.
- Internal and external 5 pin tumbler mechanism
- Brass cylinders and brass barrels
001-1K1 with Open In Strike – Single Pack
Suitable for INWARD opening timber framed doors.
Part No. 001-1K1MBKDP
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔