When you place an order with The Lock Shop, we receive an order notification from our host supplier and then payment confirmation from either Pay Pal or from your credit card supplier.
All of The Lock Shop orders are sent by standard mail or courier via Australia post or TNT.
If we are unfortunately out of stock of the product you have selected we will let you know of this as soon as possible and inform you of when we will receive stock or we can issue you an immediate refund through Pay Pal or your credit card supplier.
- All orders over $75 are delivered free to anywhere in Australia (excluding safes). Orders under $75 will incur a $9.90 postage & handling fee.
- Delivery costs on safes will be automatically calculated upon checking depending on your location in Australia. (You must select the safe shipping method.)
- We make every effort to dispatch your order within 3 business days. Please note some products can take longer to receive from our suppliers so we can not guarantee dispatch times. If you want further information on this please contact us.
- Once your parcel has been dispatched we will notify you of your tracking number so you can track your parcel location and ETA. Please be aware that once your parcel has left our warehouse the delivery time is out of our hands.
- If you require express postage please contact us on (03) 9877 7844 to check we have your chosen product required in stock. Please note, an additional charge will apply.
In Store Collection:
- In store collection is available from 5/66 Railway Road, Blackburn VIC 3130. If you have chosen this option upon checkout, please wait for us to contact you to confirm your product is ready for collection. Unfortunately we can't stock all products on our website so there may be a lead time until products are available.
- We do not currently offer international shipping through our website, but if you are after something in particular please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can create a custom quote for you. Please be aware that we will not be liable for any import/customs costs.
The Lock Shop, specialists for: