ADI economical three point locking bars are suitable for use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels and similar buildings.
Multi-point locking device that can be mounted horizontally to any solid core door.
- 3 point locking bar.
- Surface mounted (No through fixing).
- Through fixing kits are available.
- Suitable for doors where egress only is required.
- Suits doors up to 2200 mm.
- 12.5 mm diameter bolt with 28 mm throw.
- Base unit is suitable for open out doors.
- Open-in kits are available.
- Left handed.
- Easy to install.
- Full range of accessories available.
- Australian Made and Owned.
- Not suitable for fire doors.
Lever inside only suits Left Hand doors (Not compatible with external access cylinder).
Product is Made To Order, please allow 10-15 business days for dispatch
These units are handed and must be handed as per the guide below.
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔