ADI economical three point locking bars are suitable for use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels and similar buildings.
Multi-point locking device that can be mounted horizontally to any solid core door.
- 3 point locking bar.
- Surface mounted (No through fixing).
- Through fixing kits are available.
- Suitable for doors where egress only is required.
- Suits doors up to 2200 mm.
- 12.5 mm diameter bolt with 28 mm throw.
- Base unit is suitable for open out doors.
- Open-in kits are available.
- Left handed.
- Easy to install.
- Full range of accessories available.
- Australian Made and Owned.
- Not suitable for fire doors.
Lever inside only suits Left Hand doors (Not compatible with external access cylinder).
Product is Made To Order, please allow 10-15 business days for dispatch
These units are handed and must be handed as per the guide below.
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔