The Marine Pro Series range of products has been developed specifically for marine applications.
Now with on-door Easi-Code Pro code changing.
About ECP Easi-Code Procedure.
No longer is it necessary to remove the lock and tumblers, the code can be changed with the lock on the door.
Manufactured to the highest standards using 316 stainless steel for all of the critical internal components.
The Marine Pro Grade series has undergone extensive testing to ensure that the coding chamber is resistant to salt water corrosion.
Combined with the new matt black Marine Pro grade finish giving the series even more protection against harsh environments.
Vandal resistant clutching lever with large indented push buttons.
The dual keypads allows you to control access both sides, but still lets you use passage mode when needed.
- Fully mechanical Marine Pro grade digital lock.
- Back to back keypads.
- New Easi-code on-door code changing procedure.
- 8 mm square drive suitable for mortice locks.
- 60 mm heavy duty stainless steel tubular latch.
- Curved lever design with clutch protection.
- Optional free passage (if required).
- 316 grade stainless steel internal components.
- New matt black Marine grade finish.
- Large indented buttons.
- Fully reversible.
- Suits doors from 35-80 mm thick.
- More than 8000 codes to choose from.
- Supplied with code change block pins
for deactivating external code change procedure (optional)
- Designed for light to medium usage areas
Not suitable for use in high traffic commercial areas.
- Saltwater tested.
- Suitable for external use.
- Guaranteed to resist corrosion for up to 1 year.
- Available in black only.
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔