The BL5701 are designed for light to medium duty applications. Its full size lever handles combined with its large 10 digit keypad enables the 5701 to control access with key override in a wide variety of applications.
Now with on-door Easi-Code Pro code changing.
About ECP Easi-Code Procedure.
No longer is it necessary to remove the lock and tumblers, the code can be changed with the lock on the door.
Other key features clutched handle which protects against forced entry and lock damage, free passage function, an 8 mm square drive so it can operate a wide range of leading brands of lock.
- Fully mechanical digital lock with key override.
- New Easi-code on-door code changing procedure.
- 60 mm heavy duty tubular latch.
- 12 mm bolt projection.
- Full size lever handles.
- Clutching lever protection.
- Passage function (removable if not required).
- Large indented buttons for ease of use.
- Fully reversible.
- Suits doors from 35-54 mm thick.
- More than 4000 codes to choose from.
- Supplied with code change block pin
for deactivating external code change procedure (optional).
- Designed for light to medium usage areas
Not suitable for use in high traffic commercial areas.
- Silca keyway YA5 6 pin.
- Suitable for internal use.
- Finished in satin chrome.
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔