The BL4401MGPROECP is the ideal retrofit upgrade for our own standard BL2000 and competitors equivalent 2000 style models, where lever handle operation is required.
Now with on-door Easi-Code Pro code changing.
About ECP Easi-Code Procedure
No longer is it necessary to remove the lock and tumblers, the code can be changed with the lock on the door.
The Marine Pro Series range of products has been developed specifically for marine applications.
Manufactured to the highest standards using 316 stainless steel for internal components.
The Marine Pro Grade series has undergone extensive testing to ensure that the coding chamber is resistant to salt water corrosion.
Combined with the new matt black Marine Pro grade finish giving the series even more protection against harsh environments.
- Fully mechanical Marine Pro grade digital lock.
- 60 mm anti-thrust stainless steel tubular latch.
- Holdback function (can be removed if not required).
- 316 grade stainless steel internal components.
- New matt black Marine grade finish.
- Fully reversible.
- Easi-Code Pro code changing procedure.
- Suits doors from 35-80 mm thick.
- More than 4000 codes to choose from.
- Supplied with code change block pin
for deactivating external code change procedure (optional).
- Designed for light to medium usage areas.
- Saltwater tested.
- Suitable for external use.
- Guaranteed to resist corrosion for up to 1 year.
- Available in black only.
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔