DormaKaba’s Short Backset Mortice Lock is the ideal solution for new fit-outs or retrofits in place of existing short backset lock applications on aluminium frame doors where the backset is 30mm.
These include commercial high-traffic doors such as education facilities, hospitals, military, corrective service facilities, hotels, clubs, office buildings and residential applications.
The multi-function lock is non-handed and one lock suits all functions with the convenience of an adjustable locking bar (independent to each side of the door) and multiple cam options. The lock has a zinc alloy case with stainless steel latch, faceplate and strike. Standard door thickness is 32 to 50mm and backset is 30mm. The SBM Series mortice lock is designed for use with contemporary narrow style mortice lock furniture.
Features and Benefits
- 30 mm backset.
- Operated by key or handle outside or by turnsnib, key or handle inside.
- Cylinder or handle retracts the latch.
- Suits door thickness 32-50 mm.
- 15 mm stainless steel reversible latchbolt.
- Stainless steel faceplate and strike.
- Easily adapted to most function.
- Supplied with turn snib adaptor.
- Supplied less cylinder.
- Compatible to most restricted keying systems.
- Electric strike compatibility.
- Finished in stainless steel.
Home | Locks | Mortice Locks | KABA
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔