The 5300 Marine Series narrow stile furniture has been designed for heavy duty commercial applications.
This Series is constructed from 316 marine grade stainless steel making it suitable for both external and internal applications. It is ideal for use in high traffic applications such as retail, educational, government buildings, healthcare and commercial premises.
The narrow plate furniture is best suited for use on narrow aluminum and timber stiles. The handing mechanism of this Series allows the furniture to be handed on site, prior to installation by simply rotating the handle. 316 Satin Stainless Steel properties include:
- Increased wear resistance
- Corrosion resistant
- Suitable for coastal applications
- Suitable for areas where hygiene is important
• Constructed of quality components, with cast 316 grade stainless steel levers and plates • The heavy duty compression spring provides a smooth, fast return action of the lever and eliminates droop, extending the life of the furniture
• Symmetrically designed levers are able to be handed on site, with a simple 180° rotation of the lever prior to installation
• Designed for use with Legge 995 narrow stile mortice locks
• The 30 year warranty provides specifiers and users peace of mind through assured quality and performance
• The Alpha lever is AS1428:1-2009 compliant
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔