Lockwood 1220 Symphony Series door furniture is manufactured from high quality solid brass material. The comprehensive lever range matched with concealed screw fixings by way of threaded rose trims, provides a stylish look for the most elegant interiors.
Proudly Australian Made at Lockwood's factory in Oakleigh to the highest quality standards for strength, durability and corrosion resistance.
Features of the 1220 Series Brass Rose Door Furniture
- A removable stop screw allows all symmetrically designed levers (eg. Cadenza) to be handed on site. Levers of asymmetrical design (eg, Veloce) cannot be reversed. Specify handing left or right hand when ordering.
- All Lockwood roses and levers contained in the 1220 series are of a solid brass construction.
- Designed for use with Lockwood 3770 Selector & 3570 Synergy Series Mortice Latches and with 5260 Tubular Latches.
A removable stop screw allows all symmetrically designed levers (e.g. Cadenza) to be handed on site. Levers of asymmetrical design (e.g. Veloce) cannot be reversed. Specify left or right handed when ordering.
All Lockwood roses and levers contained in the 1220 series are of solid brass construction.
Fully concealed on both sides.
33mm minimum for 5260 Latches and 32mm minimum for Lockwood 3770 Selector & 3570 Synergy Series Mortice Latches. Maximum door thickness 50mm.
- Satin Chrome Brushed - SC
- Architectural Bronze - AZ
- Architectural Bronze Unlaquered - AU
- Antique Copper - AC
- Chrome Plate - CP
- Oil Rubbed Bronze - ORB
- Polished Brass - PB
- Polished Brass Unlacquered - BU
- Polyester Powdercoat - PC
- Satin Brass - SB