The Lockwood Optimum Sliding Door Mortice Lock is designed to improve functionality in sliding door applications. Lock features the unique security of a single deadbolt with dual flyout beaks which prevent the door from being lifted.
Features of the Optimum Sliding Door Mortice Locks
- Anti-lift deadbolt locking
- Anti-slam pin protection prevents accidental damage to the lock bolt
- Durable mechanism and stainless steel faceplate
- 30mm and 40mm (special order) backset variants available
- Door thickness: 32mm to 45mm
- Lock Status Indication available when used with Palladium Xtra cylinder escutcheons
- Fixed or adjustable strike options (strikes must be ordered separately)
Lock Status Indicators
Passage mode gives convenient access from inside and outside without the need for a key.
Door locked securely from both inside and outside and requires.
Compatible with 5 pin or 6 pin fixed cam Euro profile cylinders. Cylinders must be ordered separately.
Brushed stainless steel faceplate supplied
The Lockwood Aria D handle is recommended for use with Optimum Sliding Door Lock. Palladium Xtra escutcheons are required in order to use the lock status indicator.
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔