The Robert Watson Collection of door furniture consists of three lever handle designs and a range of complementing escutcheons, turns and emergency release sets.
The rose-less design of the furniture is unprecedented, and the innovation and lateral thinking involved in the development of the products has led to them being patent protected and design registered.
Features of the Robert Watson Door Furniture Collection
- Stunning design and revolutionary mechanism that operates without a rose
- Aluminium furniture body with stainless steel and steel mounting stock and internal components
- Designed in Australia
"Design is basically a response. What informs and shapes each response needs to be clearly understood, it needs to be astutely developed and the consequences as a result of the whole process must be carefully considered. From my point of view, the clearer the response, the better the design."
- Robert Watson
The Watson range is suitable for commercial as well as residential use and can be fitted with:
- Lockwood Selector 3770 Series Mortice Locks.
- Lockwood Synergy 3570 Series Mortice Locks.
- Lockwood 6780 Mortice Locks (38 mm backset, metal doors only)
- Lockwood 6580 Mortice Locks (38 mm backset, metal doors only).
- Lockwood RW531 Latches.
Available in the following finishes
- Satin Anodised
- Powdercoat (Please contact us)
- Furniture body: aluminium.
- Mounting stock and other internal components: stainless steel, steel.
Standards and Compliance
- Successfully tested up to 4 hours on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1 2005 - Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets
- High security for maximum protection (AS4145.2:1993)
- Tested to AS 4145.2 2008 for Durability to D8 - 500,000 cycles
- Tested to AS 4145.2 2008 for Neutral Salt Spray – Passing C5 Moderate Corrosion Resistance – 96 hours.
**Note - The Robert Watson series have a supply lead-time of 10-15 business days and are Made To Order, so no returns will be accepted**