The Verroo smart range of locking devices has been designed with security, flexibility and convenience in mind. Utilising Bluetooth technology with AES128 encryption you can be sure when communicating and sharing access to your Verroo, you are doing so securely and with zero web presence.
A patented challenge - response method is used whenever you send an eKey for access to your device ensuring absolute security.
The Verroo Smart Rim Strike retrofits with the most common rim mounted deadlatche's in the Australian market. Available in timber and metal frame fix the Verroo strike offers a simple and inexpensive Smart Lock upgrade solution for your door.
Verroo’s App is feature rich and gives the owner many options to customise not only your own access but your visitors too. Three levels of access are available, Normal, Admin or Owner depending on the rights you wish to give the user making it perfect for residential and commercial applications alike.
Verroo provides many flexible eKey options for access to your device, permanent access for family, one time use for trades and timed access for regular visitors are all available. With up to 1000 users able to be enrolled per device and each with varying access levels the Verroo strike is suitable for small, medium and large applications.
- Controlled by the Verroo App.
- Available in both Timber and Metal Frame options.
- 3 Access levels, Owner, Admin and Normal.
- Different Models capable of up to 30, 200 or 100 users
- Timed access eKeys.
- Passage Mode.
- Customisable unlock time.
- 1,000 Event audit trail.
- 3v, CR2 battery (included).
- Battery life: 1 year or 40,000 open/close cycles.
- Static current: 75μA.
- Battery saving features.
- Battery life indicator in App.
- Operating environment -25°C to +60°C.
- Standards and compliance: SL8 (Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2:1993).
- iOS, Android compatible.
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔