The Exit Stopper is a unique and highly effective way to alert you to any unauthorised exits or entries through any emergency exit door. It can also serve as an inexpensive security device and help stop theft as well.
If the protected door is opened, the electronic Exit Stopper emits an ear piercing alarm. When the door is closed, a number of reset options are available including an automatic function. A key operated override facility will silence the alarm and allow authorised exits.
The Exit Stopper is fitted with a 9V PP3 alkaline battery. It can be mounted or installed on almost any type of door, including remote placement of the sounder.
- completely self-contained electronic door alarm
- highly visable "Stop Sign" discourages unauthorised use of emergency doors
- supplied with 1 x 9V PP3 alkaline battery
- key operated override facility
- 32 user programmable features
- can be installed and protecting doors in minutes
- virtually indestructable polycarbonate housing
- compact design
- measures 136mm diameter and 50mm deep
- inexpensive security device
To request a full PDF catalogue of STI products please click here
Home | Fire and Safety |
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔