Physically larger than the Weather Stopper, the Weather Stopper II is a tough, clear polycarbonate cover designed to protect manual call points and other devices where protection from the environment is necessary, such as car parks, food processing factories and swimming pools. It is also ideal for saline atmospheres. It is available for flush or surface mounted devices with a variety of cable entry gaskets.
The Weather Stopper II consists of a clear polycarbonate cover, frame, spacer and weather gaskets that retrofits over the device to be protected. The gaskets seal the unit preventing dust, grime and water from getting to the device. In the event of an emergency, simply lift the cover to gain access to the protected device.
- Constructed from tough clear polycarbonate
- For surface mount applications
- Includes 50mm spacer and weather gasket set
- Strong, durable cover to take even the severest of knocks
- Ideal for saline atmospheres
- Fits a variety of industry standard devices
- Supplied with a variety of cable entry gaskets
- Protects equipment against damage from dust and grime as well as water ingress
- Available in red, blue, green and yellow
- Cover backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use
- Polycarbonate tested from -40°C to 49°C
To request a full PDF catalogue of STI products please click here
Home | Fire and Safety |
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔