With almost twice the internal capacity of the smaller size, the HS-2 safe is an ideal solution to increase secure storage without occupying additional floor space.
While maintaining the same high standard of construction and security features, the HS-2 offers more flexible interior configurations and better use of internal storage space.
At over 70kg, the HS-2 is more than capable of securing domestic valuables, as well as providing 30 minutes of fire resistance.
- 12mm thick solid steel door
- 6mm thick steel body with 12mm fire panel
- 30 minute fire protection
- Internal hardened steel anti drill plates
- Case mounted relocking device
- Hinge side anti pry protection
- Carpet lined interior walls and shelving
- 4 internal recessed bolt down provisions
- Universal lock footprint for easy lock conversion
- 5 year structural warranty to safe*
- US made LaGard digital locks or Australian made key locks as standard
- Durable painted finish
- Exterior lift off hinges
External dimensions 508mm h x 381mm w x 381mm d
Internal dimensions 472mm h x 345mm w x 277mm d
Door open width 670mm
Door open depth 710mm
Internal Fittings 1 adjustable shelf
Paint finish Textured black paint
Locking points 4
Lock options LaGard Basic electronic, LaGard Group 2 mechanical combination or Ross 700 key lock
Bolt down provisions 4 internal recessed bolt hole
Fire Rating 30 minute
Cash Rating $15,000 in an unsupported situation
PLEASE NOTE - IF PURCHASING A SAFE YOU MUST CHOOSE A "SAFE" SHIPPING OPTION WHEN CHECKING OUT. STANDARD DELIVERY DOES NOT INCLUDE A TAIL-LIFT TRUCK. IF A TAIL-LIFT TRUCK IS REQUIRED PLEASE CHOOSE THIS SHIPPING METHOD UPON CHECKOUT. IF YOU CHOOSE STANDARD SAFE DELIVERY, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REMOVE THE SAFE FROM THE DELIVERY TRUCK. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF WEIGHTS OF THE SAFE BEFORE MAKING YOUR DECISION, OR CALL US IF YOU REQUIRE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION.
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔