- 1 x Legge L990MF Mortice Lock
- 1 x Legge LA702SSS External Furniture (316 Grade Stainless Steel)
- 1 x Legge LA711SSS Internal Furniture (316 Grade Stainless Steel)
- 2 x Oval Cylinders with 2 keys.
Kit is suitable for timber doors as well as gates and glass doors (due to the double cylinder function).
Legge's 990MF Series of multi-functional mortice locks and latches have been designed specifically to meet the requirements of the Australasian market. With an extensive range of lock functions, the 990MF Series has the right function to meet your specific needs. The 990MF Series is ideally suited for commercial, industrial, institutional and government buildings, where durability and security are of major importance.
The 990MF Series has a high purity die cast zinc alloy case to provide rigidity and precision. Major internal components are made of either stainless steel or sintered steel/copper alloy to provide durability and strength.
The final product has been rigorously tested in accelerated wear tests and testimony to the quality of the 990MF Series is shown through the extensive use in the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Fire Rated: Tested on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standards, refer fire door manufacturer for specific approval details
- Multi-function case allows easy conversion of a vestibule lock function (inside handle free) to a combination lock function (both handles locked) by a simple external operation
- Reversible stainless steel latch adjusts for inwards/ outwards opening and left/right hand without case disassembly
- Standard lock suitable for doors 32mm to 50mm thick. Extended cylinders, spindles and strike plates available to accommodate thicker doors and wider jambs
- 990MF case will accept bolt-through fixing for 50.8mm diagonal and 38mm-41mm horizontal fixing door furniture
- Follower will accept 7.6mm-8mm furniture spindles, with no adjustment necessary
- A threaded pin is used for secure cylinder retention • Designed to be compatible with most electric strikes
- The 10 year warranty provides specifiers and users with assured quality and performance