At The Lock Shop, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with the products you purchase from us. We understand that you may have questions or concerns, and we are here to assist you in making the right choices. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Returns Policy for a clear understanding of the process.
Contact Us for Assistance
Before making a purchase, if you have any uncertainties regarding our product listings, colour options, or suitability for your specific application, we strongly encourage you to contact us. We want to help you make an informed decision and ensure your satisfaction from the start.
Change of Mind Returns:
To return your purchase for change of mind you must:
- Notify us in writing within 21 days of goods purchased.
- Ensure all returned items are in as new, resalable condition and all accessories are included, undamaged.
However, please note that a restocking fee will apply, and you will be responsible for covering the postage costs for the return.
Again, we kindly request that you contact us prior to returning any items.
We maintain limited stock to offer a wide range of products for our customers. As such, when we receive returned items we return it to our suppliers. The re-stocking fee we charge is solely based on the suppliers charge to us.
- Restocking Fee equal to 20% of the returned/cancelled order items purchase price.
Items that cannot be retuned for change of mind return are:
- Made to Order (MTO) or Special Order items, Additionally Cut Keys.
- Keying Charges i.e. Keyed Alike, Keyed to Differ or Keyed To Sample.
- Items that are damaged or defective as a result of misuse or improper installation.
How to Return:
If you have already spoken with a team member from The Lock Shop, please address your package to the attention of that person by including their name. Your package should labeled to the following address:
- By Postage: Strictly for postage returns ONLY. We do not allow customer access at any time.
The Lock Shop ATTN: [Name] - RETURNS
Order No. (Your Invoice No. Here)
9 Mary Street
On the back of the package, please include your full name and shipping address.
Inside your return package, include a printed copy of your invoice proof of purchase.
- In Person:
Shop 5 / 66-70 Railway Rd, Blackburn VIC 3130
For any further questions or concerns regarding our Returns and Refunds Policy, please do not hesitate to contact our team as we are here to assist you and ensure your satisfaction.
P: (03) 9877 7844 or 1800 000 300
F: (03) 9894 4665