- External dimension H x W x D (mm): 520 x 350 x 360
- Internal dimension H x W x D (mm): 510 x 337 x 290
- 22mm diameter motorised locking bolts
- 6 lever double-bitted override locking system
- 2 original Yale override keys supplied
- 4 x AA size (1.5V each, total 6V) Panasonic batteries
- Pre-drilled holes with fixing bolts
- Certification - Sold Secure "Silver", Secure by Design.
- Full operating, installation instructions and fixing guide included
Please note, this is a non-stocked item Please allow approximately 5 business days for dispatch.
The design scene: fitting into fashionable homes
Research (ASE, Consumer Research, July 2007, UK) shows that people want safes of a convenient size. This is especially important for the growing numbers of individuals living in smaller, homes, where space is at a premium. Research also shows that where possible, most people prefer their safes to be bolted to the floor. All our safes take this fact into account and are fully-lined to further protect their contents. Because safes are often hidden in dark corners, we’ve also included a more intuitive LCD screen that lights up when entering your PIN, and a bright interior light that comes on when you open the door.
- Electronic Lock with digital keypad
- Blue backlight display
- Laser cut steel door, with auto-opening function (when correct code is entered)
- Reinforced steel hinge
- Brushed aluminium face plate
- Concealed fixing points and mounting bolts included
- One internal shelf included
- Interior finish with full felt lining
- Internal (LED) light source
- Armoured steel plates protecting locking mechanism
- Heavy duty box packaging
How long will this item take to arrive?
Click HERE to see our dispatch timeframes ➔
We offer local installation services in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
View local installation areas ➔